Portugal 18 – 25 August 2018 with Tish
Join Tish for a yoga holiday in Ericeira, Portugal 18 – 25 August 2018
In the beautiful setting of Cash Paco D’ilhas
- deepen your yoga practice with a morning vinyasa and evening yin yoga class
- correct your alignment, improve your core, release back tension with other movement practices Tish will incorporate to include: gait therapy, Spiral Stabilization, The MUTU System
- enjoy healthy delicious food
- relax surrounded by nature and shift tension through evening hypnotherapy practices
- enjoy a glass of vino verde
- make new friends
- unwind in front of the most stunning sunsets
- have an unforgettable time
Casa Paço D’ilhas is a traditional heritage-style (est. 1869) guest house with all the modern amenities you can wish for. It’s located on a hilltop, overlooking the world renowned surf breaks of Ericeira on one side, and the countryside of Santo Isodoro on the other side. Just a 10 min walk from the nearest beach Ribeira D’ilhas.
In the main building there’s a dining area, open fire place, kitchen and an honesty bar where you can enjoy a glass of good Portuguese wine or a local beer. Casa Palheiro, Casa Celeiro and Casa Azores are just a few names of the very unique and charming rooms and small houses at Casa Paço D’ilhas. Imagine uneven wooden and stone floors, antique beds and chairs and other vintage details – this is a place full of soul and history!
We guarantee love at first sight.
To read further about this magical place and the story about how Jelle and Justin decided to follow their dreams and open up a guesthouse together visit their website: www.casapacodilhas.com
Price per person
Shared (3 people) – 700 euros; Twin/double – 850 euros; single 900 euros
Secure your space with 50% deposit. Full price to be paid by 30 June 2018
The price includes all yoga, equipment, accommodation and breakfasts, 6 evening meals
Not included: flights, transfers, meals out
Babies/children welcome (Tish takes hers) – cots/beds in a bag can be brought or space permitting a bed will be available
We have been having a great time in Crete for the last 6 years. And hope to go again this year. See all details below. 6 people required to run this holiday.
£565 per person sharing in a double or twin room. Non yoga participant is £385. Private room supplement £120.
The price includes all yoga, equipment, accommodation and breakfasts, one evening meal.
Not included: flights, transfers, meals out.
Crete 29 May – 5 June with Tish
Join Tish for a yoga holiday in Crete including yoga, movement (the MuTu system, gait therapy, Spiral Stabilization), sea and sunshine in Kastelli, Crete.
Travel days – Tuesdays 29 and 5 June
Yoga & movement from Wednesday in the morning around 7:30/8am before a delicious breakfast by the pool. Enjoy the day as you please, at the beach opposite the hotel, around the pool, taking trips into town or on one of the many amazing walks up the hills, visiting gorges etc. Practice relaxing/yin yoga in the evening before heading out to dinner at the beach or one of the local dining areas. No yoga on the travel days and one day off in the week for excursions further afield if you choose.
All welcome. The practice is for all levels. Depending on those attending options for classes include:
- Vinyasa flow yoga and relaxing/yin yoga
- The MuTu system (for core strength and alignment designed for mums but so effective for everyone)
- Gait realignment therapy (for performance or pain)
- Spiral Stabilization for back pain, scoliosis, slipped discs, posture and performance
- Guided meditations and affirmation practice
- Yoga nidra
The holiday has a really relaxed feel. You can choose to spend time with others or taking time out for yourself, enjoying a massage, walking etc. Tish takes her family including children and the holiday is a family friendly holiday. The hotel has other guests in the rooms but yoga is just for those who book.