Terms & Conditions
When attending a class or using one of our services new students will be required to complete a short form including contact details and where appropriate disclosing injuries or medical conditions that may require some adaptation of the class. It is still the responsibility of the student to inform the teacher of any conditions. New students will be required to sign a liability waiver, details of which are set out on the form.
For all purchases made for classes our terms our set out below.
Introductory class pass – £25 for 10 days
- For newcomers only
- Valid for 10 consecutive days from the date of the first visit
- No concessions apply
- Non – transferable
- Non – refundable
5, 10, 20 class pass
- Valid until expiry date
- Expiry for a class pass is from the date of the first class
- Non – refundable
- Class passes can be extended by one month for a £15 fee
- A class pass can be shared
- A class pass is transferable to another person, but still subject to the expiry date
- Please download the Membership terms and conditions
- Pre-payment and registration required
- Cancellations are refundable up to two weeks prior to the workshop
- Refunds will not be given if less than two weeks prior to the workshop but credited to the account up to seven days prior to the workshop
- No refunds or credit available less than seven days prior to the workshop
- If Jiva Health cancels a workshop a full refund or credit will be given
- We will require credit card details to hold the appointment.
- Cancellations require 24 hours notice or the full fee is due.
- If 24 hours notice is given the class may be transferred to a different date and time.
- If 24 hours notice is given and full payment has been made the class will be refunded
Personal identification information
By using our online booking service Mindbody Online or subscribing to the newsletter we collect personal information which may include your name, address, email address and telephone number. Mindbody online may store credit card information and contact details to process transactions and ensure the safe transfer of funds to Jiva Health. Mindbody Online encodes details for security in a database that is separate from our website. We take all reasonable measures to protect any information you provide.
We may use your email address to send out informative email newsletters or to respond to enquiries. However you may opt-out of email contact on the profile page of your Mindbody online account, or by following the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of an email newsletter.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our website only to see how our website has been used and to improve our site.
Web browser cookies
Sharing your personal information
We do not share personal information with anyone outside of Mindbody Online, our secure booking system. And we take all necessary precautions to protect your information.
We will not be held liable for any breach of security unless we have been proved negligent.
Legal obligation of Information Release
Jiva Health will release information that is required to be release by Law or Court Order. We will ensure that we only release the information that is required.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the website. All our intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and download content from the website but you must not reproduce, republish, copy or exploit our website without our express written permission.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions. Please check regularly. We will state at the end of these terms the date of amendment.
Jiva Health Ltd 19A Wimbledon Bridge London SW19 7NH
This document was last updated on May 15, 2014