The current course runs until 17 December. Meet other mums to be, share stories, keep in shape and learn week by week right up to birth (yoga is great during labour!)
Drop in £15 (subject to space)
If you miss the start date or it doesn’t work out with your pregnancy dates, you can join in any time. Contact us. Pregnancy yoga is advised from 12 weeks onwards or earlier if you had a practice prior to becoming pregnant.
Whilst pregnant you are going through a transitional period where it is vital to maintain physical and mental well-being. Yoga will increase your self- awareness as your body goes through these changes, and help you cope with them and your emotions pre-birth.
Yoga will also: –
- help establish a calm mind, inner balance and strength to take you through the pregnancy and after birth
- Encourages lymphatic drainage reducing fluid retention and swollen hands and feet
- Encourage deep relaxation through proper diaphragmatic breathing, helping to stabilize emotions and deal with tiredness
- tones your pelvic floor muscles vital to support your uterus and other organs during pregnancy, and increases their elasticity preparing them for birth
- helps your body to recover more easily post birth
Lon is a women’s health specialist trained in the revolutionary ‘Pelfix Technique’ and now training in Nutritious Movement (TM) to ensure you are correctly working the pelvic floor. This massively reduces the chances of tearing during birth, issues such as haemorrhoids, and helps you retain your body shape post birth